Wednesday, October 22, 2008

music and art


"In my opinion, art should be like a kid`s game that delights, provokes and stimulates the imagination not only of the observer but of its creator as well." The aspiration to discover and portray the beauty that is central to art in general is formative to my development as an artist. It feeds my desire for all my paintings to convey music, motion, poetry, animation, and graphics. Through my paintings, I aim to reveal the border between the visible and the invisible world, the reality and the fantasy, the magic and the routine. Only our fantasy and audacity to ? the fairylands in our daily life can open the doors to journeys in space as well as in thoughts and ideas... by internationally recognized & award winning Bulgarian Artist, NIKOLAI ATANASSOV...