Sunday, June 8, 2008

you need to walk on my shoes sometimes :)

you did not see me
jump the river
for you were blind
you did not see me
cross the street
for you're almighty high
a nameless face
a filthy beggar
just dancing in
your mind

you did not see me
as a dog coming to
greet you on your
journey home
you did not see me
as a bird to come
to sing you a lullaby
as you bid your day goodbye
instead you look
at me and treated
me like a skunk
with that stupid look
filled with spit
nastiness, unloved

but master did you ever think
that you did not see me bec. you
weren't wearing my shoes
your life is full of joy
of accomplishment
so there lies the great divide
you did not see my loneliness
in that water that reflected my eyes
no, yes, not yet you're right
bec. your life is blessed
compared to mine

instead you treated
me like dirt
that dirt that you
yourself and me
will become


a truly rude awakening
more so for you than mine
that force so strong

that jet blown wind
that brought you down

from that wide spacious sky
it might just be

the hurricane
the eternal force
that will start to

blow your mind

just a poor, dumb

stupid dog
without a brain
without a mind
just a forgotten
best friend
of a master
called a high
heartless and

uncaring man...

and yes, the signs were read and understood but it was left unsaid to be silently deciphered but apparently there is no bait so no catch for the day... as if one went fishing but forgot the most important thing, the bait. hmn, maybe our dog can do that for us someday, the interpreter of silence, the reminder of the things that we forgot :) let's give a chance to the dog to be smarter than us, laughs. but i think they are very intelligent creatures already, helping and guiding the blind, dialing 911, giving us the morning papers, sniffing bombs and drugs and other contraband stuffs. so i won't pay attention to them that much for certainly they can take care of themselves. for one thing they can swim right there and then even without swimming lessons, so i will bet that they have instincts to save their lives as well in cases of emergencies like a person who can smell a rat in human form for after all humans are not that stupid as some think that we are...what a wrong assumption...and never underestimate anyone for you are just opening yourself to very unlikely surprises that eventually you won't be happy about :) so my friends i noticed that sometimes the most intelligent humans are the most stupid of them all, sometimes and sadly, even worst than a dog :) a disappointment indeed, which makes you think you should never paid a visit in the first place, i meant to a swamp filled with sharks that would bite you and that would be understandable. but we move on and take out the thorns and that is a metaphor :) for we worship the ones that are not deserving. an eye opener. but hey as I've said we do make mistakes and this is one of them. so just say a prayer for them and give a very meaningful smile to yourself for you've finally discovered something, the truth that you've really wasted your time big time, poor you, laughs. oh well! and that's life my friend in this big planet earth which is full of metaphors, mysteries, magic and a dog like man, i meant who bites you in metaphors...and use and abuse you in their way to earn a living or putting food in their tables and what could be worst than that? laughs. the worst of its kind, but that's how they are measured in my book. although you can rise above this and say it is really just in your interpretation my friend and very true, laughs. but believe it or not i can read minds and you will be better serve if you always keep this in mind ...(^_~)...now I'm thinking that I'm just glad that i started a blog. for silence sometimes can be very suffocating. no voice from you and this blog, my blog, had changed that even how small my voice maybe. it is out there, out here to re butt and to tell my side of the story. so i say yes long live to blogs! a neat tool to counteract the opposing mind :)