Wednesday, June 4, 2008

let the music roll...


sweet and enchanting for awhile
soft scintillating like a cloud
warm and fuzzy it hits your heart
until it ends
until the melody
disappears
and silence
replaced
its spot
***
similar to a flower
that it fades
just like a life
that reached its peak
music and its melody
will come to an end
but the sights and sounds
will always be etched
forever in your head
until your one last breath
on your one last day on earth...
***
"a lone iris" painted by award winning artist Anita Wolff... like a flower we were born alone just as similar as we will all die alone..."Blue Spanish Eyes" by Elvis...dedicated to the brightest and most beautiful flower that I've ever met in my entire life...my virgin Mary look alike Spanish lady benefactor whom i visit always whenever i am in the Philippines. the least i could do for her unparalleled gift of education to a poor person like me :)
***
then my ipod will be in shuffle mode :) music is life and life is short and it comes to us only but once. so let's put a spice of music in it, the way we like it, the way we want it decorated and bundled with the melodies of our choice which i am doing here in my little space in this universe we called cyberspace. hope you've enjoyed my music. if not then you know what to do, this if you happened to be lost and landed on my blog, laughs. just click out for i certainly won't mind :) good day to all and god bless!