Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hello! again :)







another nice visit from a lovely cat :> pics taken today...really this cat is always popping up, laughs. maybe bec. she enjoys my garden and my glass window. dunno she/he is starting to be a permanent fixture of my camera, laughs, aside from flowers, the beach and of course churches, very important. how about books? i needed one that won't put me to sleep :) one that I'm waiting for the longest and did you know that books never interest me except for this one that is coming up from Brian :) not that i don't buy books for i do, lots of them. but they just ended up unread and given as gifts. oh well. it takes one kind of a book to tie me in that sofa, but so far none yet, except those school reading books that i must read. but in my leisure time none had hooked my attention for long. I'll start it open a few pages but then my interest won't last, except self help books you know, the ones created for dummies like me, laughs. oh well. interesting bec. one of my patients said that i can write a book then... of what i ask myself :) very funny ;)