Wednesday, December 30, 2009

my dad made the heart-shaped thing on our back :)


memories of days gone by...that red beating and pulsating organ that makes us all alive. what's inside our hearts? only us and God know that's for sure :) thank you all for your visit...i really do appreciate it :) this old pic was given to me around 5 yrs. ago by my grade school teacher, (for i can't find my own copy) Percy's mom and that is her handwriting which says a token of remembrance. she is on her 80's now and just widowed one year ago. my favorite teacher...the past is quite nice to revisit every now and then...the past is a precursor of what you are or will become in the future, sometimes...(^_~)...to me the past is not like a pandora's box that it will spew devilish stuffs, laughs, it is really like a MUSIC BOX sort of that will sing on most days lovely lullabys to your ears, except on one occassion. and that is when i open it this time of year when my dad died...okay, lesson here guys? give a music box playing your favorite love tune to your muse on special occassions, the gift that will make her SMILE for sure :> esp. if she digs music, laughs. oh well.