Wednesday, June 27, 2007

When God grants wishes just like that :)

I SAW Mt. FUJI! The grandeur, that perfect conelike shape with those icy white veinlike or like teardrops? dropping down its mouth. So serene, and magestic. I can't believe it! With my own eyes here is this famous volcanic mountain in my face :) An accidental encounter, a very nice surprise. By chance, courtesy of a captain pilot. So from up above in the sky enroute to Nagoya, my wish in this blog had been granted. I'm really dumbfounded. I'd never thought that it could happen but it did. Been passing Japan a lot of times, it never happened before but this time a Mt. Fuji lover pilot is the tool in which God gave me my wish :) And I'm really sooo happy :> Thanks so much to YOU up there :> See, how easy that is, for Him. A second gift from him for me this July :) God has his means, and God has his ways, if you're a true believer and I am :)