Sunday, June 10, 2007

INNER CODE ON DISPLAY in BOLD BLACK

Code of hate or code of love
Mark of your inner closed heart
Out in the open for us to see
Did it please or did it disgust
Did it shame you or just us

Tailing out tongues of distaste
Spouting unkind words of hate
That's what really is made up
Of that inner you inside
Of that dark spirit that you have

Did you treat us kind or right
Did your spirit shine all around
Or did the devil in you slipped out
The one that dwells deep inside
That true inner you which you really are

When strangers came your way
Did you help them or they
Or did you show your dark side
For all of us to see and mark
To add to our memories in bank

Memories that are formed
When we all met in any way

Just a trick that God sends
As a test of your character
Of your self and your true heart

Are you worth adding up
Are you that great and loved
Or are we just forced to open up
Because you're our sister, our lover
Our daughter, and most importantly, our neighbor in Christ...


Tsk! In re-reading my very elementary poem here I get a kick out of it. I don't know, for some reason this poem is very funny to me. Maybe bec. of my elementary English too, laughs. Oh well. My thinking is that I'm probably pissing off writers who accidentally had crossed over this blog. Pardoni me, okay? :>