Sunday, April 22, 2007

Lady EVE, in temptation island...

First woman ever created by God
True caring partner companion of man
Sweet garden of Eden, Adam and her
A perfect place, a world of wonder

No sin, no guilt, no fault
All smiles, laugh and hopes
Care free, happy and gay
No problems nor any worry

But one day a serpent emerged
With alluring apple in "temptation" red
Song serenades stopped, not played
Where wailing hardships is heard instead

More wiser now, much more shamed
They noticed how to be nasty naked
Sick bodies bathed all full of sin
God's paradise no longer theirs

Temptation, how cold and cruel
Are you to these two lost souls
Your fault that they were caught
Or just only them to blame, the truth

But God knows what He wants
On earth this, His precious land
As long as we truly regret
Our sins are saved by Jesus' death...

Tsk! really what a lot of lesser poems I've got here :) When will I ever learn to make them better? laughs. Needs years and years I bet :> of practice that is...or if I can just meet one good poet somewhere, sometime? hmn. I bet it will help me tremendously, no kidding :> but see, I don't count on that anymore, laughs, oh well...