Thursday, April 24, 2014

HS classmates :)





growing older is inevitable. everyone, no exception will go through this life's phase, this if we're blessed and lucky enough to be gifted with old age from our heavenly Father...but being happy in spite of life's challenges is all up to us... time flies but the memories will linger and remain for all eternity esp. if you have a personal blog just like mine, thanks blogger :)... glad that there is that camera invention to capture them :) these pics are shared by my classmates, Jo and Editha for i did not take pictures. i stored the memories in my mind which i thought should be enough. the problem is i can not share these memories without tangible proof so i have to ask for pictures from my HS classmates and friends that i could have taken it myself ;) so it's not a good idea not to be a shutter bug on special occasions, take pictures for everyone does :)

our high school world of fun, camaraderie, sharing and keeping each other's company. we were then oblivious of the dark forces lurking at other humans' minds. we accept each other and each one of us is worthy of love and respect that would last a lifetime. no man is an island. although i prefer to be alone at some other times, i look forward to sharing my life with my old dear high school classmates. time may make us all older, (even you) but time can't take away the happiness that we share when we are all together. looking forward to seeing everyone again, it won't be long from now :>


you would think that the center of my universe is the bible given the fact that i do mention religion quite often here in my blog. religion and the bible are very important to me but the center of my universe really is my family. i work full time for them and go back to work again even if not getting enough rest for i run errands for their benefits if i am not working. yes, i can be called a hypocrite because as much as i want to I'd like to read the whole bible but time is very limited in my world. yes, my waking hours are not spent for any self grandiose schemes that is self serving for i have no time to spare for myself. i am a servant, was a servant and still a servant even to this date, a servant to my family...(^&*)... and i have given religious objects to people that i thought i like who have given me happiness and favors at one point, deserving people. the rosary that i gave them served as my token of thanks for their love and kindness to me :) it is my hope that these objects will steer them clear away from the dark forces and serve as a reminder of the presence of an almighty power that is inexplicable but always there to protect all of us from danger. thanks sister elisa for your rosary :) i knew you are in heaven now... and i gave not one but two rosaries to my benefactor as a thanksgiving to her for sending me to nursing school at UST... inexpensive object but priceless in meaning... Jo put the rosary that i gave her on her mercedes benz car's inside mirror. i am thrilled :)

we dream of more than what we had...

from childhood to adulthood
we dream of more
than what we have
from morning till noon
we hope for spring
and waterfalls

we wait for dawn to come
after a night less
etched with plans
we dream of soaring heights
under the brightest sun
to light our path

we put a wish on those
wishing stars counting them
one by one
that when sunset comes
time to reflect and to
bundle those dreams
that could wait for another day
another time another chance
to be alive

every single day is a hope
for these dreams to come true
to aid a life of not one but more
for dreams are inspirations
to move on and to change course
for dreams make you think of others
than your own...

then and only then that people are not looking after you... you on the other hand are looking at other people as your own... we criticize others for not doing enough, not loving enough but how about us... we missed the sores in our eyes but we noticed the sores on other people's eyes. that's typical...

some are being persecuted because of their faith in the past and even to this day ...(^&*)... but we will endure...