Friday, May 21, 2010

h. saya's favorite place :)








immediately as i open the window for fresh air, saya will jump up in place and cozy up on the window seal and start looking up at the evergreen tree for he could hear some birds chirping. then he'll let out a growl, laughs. he might be saying to these birds, you're lucky for i'm inside or else you'll be my next meal, laughs. i know some muses hate cats but for me they are bringer of love, smile and good luck :) and this cat just showed up one day in our backyard, in my garden, in our porch as if he's saying, i am yours, take me...or could i be your pet. no that was J.C.'s line to me then. mom could i have him as a pet if no one else owns him? and lo and behold on his b-day like a year and a half back, as a gift for J.C. maybe, he was there in front of our door looking at us so we let him inside our house and has even traveled with us on our vacation in the phil. last year :) our first pet ever, God is good :>