Friday, May 21, 2010

spring sings with flowers, but not this year...
































for some reason it was hot here a little early, so my tulips were confused i guess. not a lot of them bloomed...i went to cosco last fall and bought some that i thought were pinkish for the bag's label said so. but lo and behold when it grew this spring they were reddish orange so i was not happy. so i said i will dig these and replant them in the backyard later. now maybe God heard my disappointment and sent these neighborhood kids to pick all the blooms of my unwanted tulips and miraculously left those pink and purple blooms, laughs. oh well. so now my spring tulips are not really those that i was expecting, gosh! to make me a little happier i thought to repost my tulips last year...memories of my pretty tulips. why can't tulips live a little longer than just a pathetic 2 weeks long...i am looking at them and i am saying to myself, enjoy them for they won't last long. but thanks for cameras. at least now they are captured forever :)

all pics were taken of spring last year...(5-10-'09)...my tulips were in bloom then:) J.C. took these pics of me and saya while we were asleep then. not good, but the cat is, laughs. hmn, now what is that? a black eye? a sagging eye, everything sags when you're old, laughs. and YOU won't be an exception not unless you die young...you too will SAG eventually, laughs. oh well. i wonder where that came from, black is not a friend that's for sure...cats are love esp. this one. he sleeps with us in bed on top of pillows. he sleeps on his back sometimes, maybe imitating us humans. i dunno but definitely he is a fun cat :> i always like to hold him and try to show him his face in the mirror but he is not that interested, laughs. now that it is definitely spring and the weather is getting to be mild and nice out we try to let him get some fresh air but he'll immediately comes back in. he likes and loves us, what a pet :)