Friday, February 12, 2010

inspiring olympics

soon your light will glow again. our TV sets will be broadcasting the triumphs and the failures, the guts and the glories, the laurels and the loses of athletes all over the world...Michael my special son through his school participates in their own version of the Olympics. special people without any wants of their own were brought into this world by God... maybe to look into ourselves on how lucky we are that we are born in perfect shape, in perfect form while countless others are not. Michael taught me precious lessons in life. living and seeing him every day smile, laugh and move on to live in his own unique ways is just inspiring to me. it gives worth into my life, it gives me a purpose to live :) it makes me humble and thankful that i have him and was born here in the U.S. where they are treated like everyone else. they're given education, will be housed and taken care of in life if me and my husband and J.C. could not do that anymore...i love my second country for these and for making me think more beyond what could i ever think of if i lived somewhere else. my mind is always inundated with life's lessons that are priceless. this every single day that i wake up and every single night that i sleep. I'm blessed :)

the winter Olympics will start today in Vancouver, Canada...can't wait to post the new version of the "we are the world" by singers that will try to encourage donations for Haiti's quake victims. i will be at work so i can't see the opening ceremonies but maybe a few snippets that i can glance in our lounge's TV on break :) but i will you tube that song soon as it gets available :)

fixing the heart...our former president Bill Clinton had that done literally just recently and is expected to recover fully :) in time for valentines day? some say that he is more deserving than our current president in having that honor to have a Nobel peace prize in his belt with all the achievements that he had in helping loads of humans around the world while pres. Barack Obama is still in the works. although the barriers that our current president had passed through is short of a miracle feat, the first black president here. who could ever imagine that happening then but it did...