Thursday, May 7, 2009

that even the moon smiled :)

one night the sky was dark
the dawn was far in sight
the silence was deafening
the stillness can kill a lamb

one dream was to navigate the sky
and to capture the stars
and to live in the planets
of distant reach far beyond

one time the gift came by
with pink laces and red roses
with that wonderful scent
that a nose won't forget

one trip to a distant land
was fulfilled and done
one dream that was in the air
was captured in my hands and stayed
and brought one smile that would linger
forever as time will pass or turn over...

thanks to one kind and gentle heart and that is my virgin mary look alike spanish benefactor :)...i saw the same moon up in the sky while driving to work this past week. it reminded me of what a true smile should be. this gave me one indescribable peace. there are fake smiles around but this one in the sky is the one true one...kudos to you dear artist and thanks for sharing your talent with us. i love it :> but also it reminded me of my dad which is kinda sad...my mom, i was able to get her to see where i live but my dad died so i would never see his smile as he will have looking at my colorful tulips here...but that smiling moon should do it... the same as saya, he certainly makes me smile :) Hisoka Saya, yes, that is the updated name done by J.C. who loves everything Japanese and dreams of living in Japan someday...he is male mom so let's make it a male sounding name, he said, laughs. i don't know about that. but all i care is saya=joy, his first given name from the start..."and i love you so" for YOU... HS, for we truly love you so :) a melodic winner done in piano, what could be better than that bec. we could all dedicate it to our dear love ones who are always near us :) so to our muses, queens or kings, husbands or wives, girlfriends, boyfriends or just plain love ones of our lives...enjoy the music...(^_~)...it is free and it is not forbidden by me for you to listen to it...in fact i'd like to share it with you for i love you as well just by you passing by here, intentionally or not, a true friend with a true smile or not :)
***
and yes just in case you were wondering how i got and learned my English here...it is really done on an everyday basis, like sort of in a street smart way. I've lived half of my life here in the U.S. so this is how people speak here... on TV, at work, on debates, discussions or what have you, laughs. i am in the middle of the true speaking English population, laughs...i don't read books so you could say that my vocabulary is very limited. i learned by ear and not by eyes, laughs. funny and now i remember that i was vilified and put to the ground by a writer or two on how i speak or write my English :? he said he can't tolerate poor English. okay, sorry then but i wasn't born to please you, sir! laughs, pls. bear that in mind :) i may not have an English degree but i am very confident that i write and speak a decent and fair enough to understand English, so with that let's move on...and yes, if you can't tolerate my English, do you think that i care? laughs. i really don't and you better believe that :) just very sorry that i failed to please you but that is not my intention anyways so, thanks just the same though for noticing my poor English, this is according to you...oh well. life is a smile and i intend to live that even how difficult it is sometimes for it is definitely better that way and God pls. help me to be kind always :) now if i went to one of those journalism schools, with my street learned vocab plus text books vocab...my poems? would be definitely better :) now that is my only regret on not reading books, laughs, for i could be on another level on poem writing wise...hmn, i know it's not too late to read but reading books bores me and that is definitely a problem, laughs. oh well. again, even though i don't read i pay attention very carefully and i do listen very attentively to smart people, mind you, laughs. so i learned from them. what could be better than that? :)