Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer's spell...



summertime and a church by Vincent van Gogh...truly a master painter of his time, amazing! art is a window through one's soul, the painter's, in this case :) same as in other kinds of discipline be in literature, ex. poetry, or in creative arts as in pottery which i consider a muddy architecture made by hands which make houses for my plants for one thing so that's why my eyes are glued to every different kinds of pot's art out there, laughs.

summer is hot

winter with its silence and coldness that abounds
as if it's telling me don't speak for no one is around
spring with its chirping singing birds a nature's lullaby
as if it's telling me i am happy that or when you're around
autumn with its majestic colorful blends that binds a heart
as if it's telling me hold tight for it will fall and it will be gone
but summer when smiles and joys are here once more
i hear laughter of children which i can enjoy
i hear the buzzing bees and smell my roses my hands' toil
the grass, the greenery is a sight to behold
summer's spell, summer is here, the time i was born
summer is hot...summer, you come first in my heart :)