Thursday, May 14, 2009

summertime thoughts...




thanks for your visit :)...with my own favorite shots... and the two bottom ones are my own plants :) with me living in the western world now i can surely indulge in the company of flowers and cultivate them to my heart's content. it is a feeling like no other. i grow them with my bare hands and sort of like a little accomplishment of my life although really helping others which is one meaning of my name according to that book of names, is the ultimate happiness for me. sadly right now i can only help myself and some people here and there much to my dismay. that's why i dream the impossible, that tons of money will come and drop into my lap one day for believe me i don't have any big problems spending it :) imagine the smiles that i can have coming from lots of people that will benefit from it. a feeding place for the hungry, a resting place for the homeless and the weary, a money bank for the poor but intelligent young minds for their college education and of course a beach property for my relatives and friends to enjoy esp. during summertime, although really i don't need it for my brother owns a beach already, near Patar beach mind you :) so we can just develop that...that's why i like the beat and the rhyming of this song. lively and lovely! now if i can only hit that lotto now, laughs. but the problem is that i don't play that much, only when the jackpot is big enough. and yes, even our national hero, Jose Rizal played the lotto then :) so definitely there is something in that lotto thing, laughs. a ride to your dreams. yup, that's the one. only though, if Jesus and Lady Luck had looked at you :>