Friday, February 29, 2008

the houses of God...




"knock and the door will be opened, seek and you will find, ask and it will be given"...as that famous line goes... just believe, have faith and pray hard...God answers and you can bet on that :) these are just three of His houses, Mother of Perpetual Help in Baclaran, St. Michael Church and Saint Jude...
***
I knelt to pray but not for long
I had too much to do
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills would soon be due
So I knelt and said a hurried prayer
And jumped up off my knees
My Christian duty was now done
My soul could rest at ease
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends
They'd laugh at me I'd fear
No time, no time, too much to do
That was my constant cry
No time to give to souls in need
But at last the time, the time to die
I went before the Lord
I came, I stood with downcast eyes
For in his hands God held a book
It was the book of life
God looked into his book and said,
"Your name I cannot find
I once was going to write it down
But never found the time"
***
a timely poem sent to me by my friend Erlinda, today :) thanks dear friend...no title, but how about, "No Time?" let us find time to always worship God in order to beat the devil in our lives...now i wonder if that old maid who had a lot of masters to serve, the one who always take a taxi and being dropped off from apartment to apartment as written in an article before had found time to go and worship God. i hope so :)
***
this Mother of Perpetual Help pic was posted by me in the morning here and in the evening at Phil. News, there it is... in the news, with live shots inside for it is a place where political oppositions to the Arroyo gov't are gathered and praying. a coincidence? things happen in mysterious ways :)
***
70 x 7 times, is the times that we forgive those that hurt us, this is coming from God. so with this let us all start to forgive each other, for after all this will make our world, our lives a lot easier to live :) so no worries if you hurt me, i won't take this against you. i will just pass it on to God, no kidding. and you will answer to Him :) but as we know He is a forgiving God...so, smile :)