Friday, May 11, 2007

My World

It's not music to your ears, it's not roses to your bed
My world is white
It's not sunny to the sick, it's not moonlight to the mad
My world is dark like that
Tiptoeing quietly, silence so surreal that it can kill
Heavy sighs, breathing fast paced, or slowly like that tick of a clock

Alcohol laden sinks and counter parts
Gauze filled drawers and sharp knives
My world is full of that
Achingly badly in agony, crying silently
Tattered spirits with weary hearts, badly beaten bodies
My world is made of that

Accident victims, gunshot wounds
Laboring moms, with babes to hold
Physical sufferings, body torn apart
You seek me to restore you of what you were like
To free you of your pains and hopefully make you smile
My world is here, always to serve you despite of your reluctant heart...