Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Happy Mother's Day to All MOMS" :)

JUST IN TIME, the MISSING PINK ROSE for this very special occasion, magically popped out. Talk about coincidences. Lost then, now found :>
"No other Love" from J.C...:) To all moms...with a special child like me or not. Yes, very true. Our world, correction, my world is my kids. The two of them spin my daily universe. The best present that I could have this day is their health, and happiness, although my other boy is really totally out of the norm. Autism had robbed me and him with all of that a long time ago. But life goes on, we march on to that beat of time whether we like it or not. I'm fine inspite of this, for there's really nothing that I can do but to accept. Acceptance is the beginning of truly living a life. Somewhere I read "to accept the things that I couldn't change" or else your life will be all sorrow through out your lifetime and we wouldn't want that, would we? :> not me and that's for sure :)

'Happy Mother's Day' to our very own mother as well...:) We all truly love you!!! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS for giving birth and taking care of us!!! Dear Mader :) Muwaaahhh...Enjoy your day!!!

And what surprised me was this boy's choice of music. Here we call this music 'Etude in E Major' by Chopin, so really, he's going by the melody not words in translation to the lyrical version of it, laughs. Enough of that :> No matter, it's the thought that counts :) Thanks my boy!!!