Sunday, April 18, 2010

the world is not only about books

there are literatures that are shorter and more direct to the point without turning too much pages of a book. there are magazines and pamplets out there which you could flip and read in a minute not in a week. there are other ways to refresh and stack your mind of the on going happenings in the world. turn your TV on for awhile and capture intelligent discussions in the wild. then you can be a little knowledgeable of the latest trends that are out. in short cut, precise and fully discussed with pros and cons open wide. then make your mind work and guess who are just there to spin a lie into a truth. it could be done believe me...books are tools sort of, a propaganda of selling one's mind's content into another mind with the primary purpose of financial gain. U.S. presidential candidates have written books. an example is the "audacity of hope" written by president obama. even this book i don't even have the urge to read it. sorry, mr. president. i'm pretty sure it will infuse a tremendous amount of knowlegde into my vacant brain and if i may add i don't really think that this was written solely for money but maybe for us to know how our president's mind works then. very intelligent i know that by now even without reading his book, laughs. hmn, maybe if i hear somebody read that book to me i might get interested :) but i get bored easily just thinking that my time is being wasted er spent in an endeavour that i don't like. my eyes are starting to get lazy and blind if i am looking at books. there could be more to life than reading other people's point of views, laughs. but hey, again if it's your world no one is preventing you to live in it :) go ahead if it'll make your day but for me words, are just words. they are simply a downer...sorry :> i would rather see a farmer plant rice, remember those amorsolo paintings? i would rather see them than read books. it is just me, so it shouldn't concern anybody else. my life, my choice, my responsibily. now how can i make it more clear? don't waste your money buying me books, buy me a plant instead, for i will be surely smiling wide :> but who cares, no one. just a useless rant here. so pardon if you happen to be lost and landed on this blog :) click out for your sanity's sakes, laughs. oh well.