Sunday, April 18, 2010

the great willie nelson at larry king live 4-16...




i like and love willie nelson, age 77, born april 30th...a little younger than my beloved late dad. his 'blue eyes crying in the rain' 'on the road again', 'to all the girls i love before' with julio iglesias, 'you are always on my mind' and countless among other tunes are a blast...you can't compare him to other singers for there is no comparison. he is himself without pretensions, my impression. he lives his life in truth in reality as in you see what you get :) but marijuana smokin' is not really cool, mr. nelson. it opens doors to crack cocaine, crystal meth or method? and these are addictive bad stuffs. age 77 and almost 80 and loves smoking mj joints, laughs, and that long hair...i dunno, another one who wants to mark their personality as different, maybe. as if he is sayin' this is me, take it or leave it...it makes you think, he do not care about what other people thinks of himself...it's my life, back off :> but really now, why do we have to have Jesus' hair look alike? my ladies love it, one reason of willie, maybe, laughs. or it saves me money, but he's rich...long hair is a sign of protest also like in your face, why do i have to look like everyone else? for you'll remember me with my hair, laughs. fine, let other people live their lives as they wanted it to be, my take. although, one reason of a very questionable personality, i would say...you would start to think, is he bad or good, is he truthful or a liar, is he this or that, a user or an abuser...and no one knows for sure except the ones close to them, their muses, lovey doveys, family and we are not suppose to care for we are not really related to them, laughs. how true...but just sayin' before leavin' them to live their lives, laughs. okidok? :> good luck mr. nelson and keep that hair, for i really don't care :) you don't know me and i don't know you personally, although i like and love your songs. i am a customer, a listener and a buyer of your tunes but not a fan for i am for sanjay gupta, his hair is short :)