Sunday, August 1, 2010

i miss the beach...





Patar Beach...in three different years and in three different visits... the 3 top images are not my own but the rest are :) another angle of this awesome beach. thanks to you who owns them...


...but not blogging, would you believe that, laughs...my favorite place, patar beach...11-'09...tsk! why can a person just go when they feel like it, just leave when they want to at any time and enjoy life the way they please. these questions bug my brain constantly...too many restrictions in life that even a very subservient self like mine felt like wanting to be a rebel sometimes, really. in here i see a beach smiling at me, like saying why aren't you here...life is just full of the many things that you wanna do but you can not do...like going to saint peter basilica for one thing. my wishes are just ordinary so i am hoping it will be fulfilled, sometime in the future :) chin up me! it will happen just don't stop bugging God for them. sooner or later He'll be tired of you and He might as well grant them for you, right? :>