Monday, November 23, 2009

actions speak louder than words...

you said you were here at three
but now it's five and still you weren't around
you said you would bring me flowers
but a bowl of fruit is all you have

when my garden was young in spring
pink flowers bloomed and the air
was filled with sweet perfume
but now it's fall and my garden's color is fading
where all my blooms are turning brown
and all their leaves were doomed

a lady dove left an empty nest
and drank her way down south
it flew a thousand miles on air
as her lover followed her for he can't
withstand her absence and their past

melancholy, heart broken, sad
and without joy, his heart cried out
his calling never failed, it was heard
and off they went together in paradise...

so ladies...this is a test, let go of your lovey dovies and if they come back to you and want you back, you are a winner :>

HAPPY B-DAY JHONG! ENJOY your special day :) and hello CARMEN, my cousin's muse :>