Wednesday, September 10, 2008

always there...

it seems like it was just yesterday but no it's my husband's b-day again, laughs. the person who is always there for us comes rain or shine. the light that never dims anytime of year. happy b-day to you...we love you, always :) a pink heart shape flower of mine in my garden that is blooming as i speak err type... God is good and my husband is an example of that, we're very lucky :)

love is life as life is a beach. wish we're in my brother's beach...can't wait to walk in its sandy shore. hope in not that distant future, barefoot without sandals and all, laughs, hope no centepedes...that is a luxury, for me at least and waiting for sundown with its colorful sunset with its mesmerizing and hypnotic effect. and i'm thinking life is a sunrise and a sunset that you hope you will still have that chance to open your eyes after each magical sunsets to enjoy each day...wow! that thought alone is calming and makes me smile :) plus my only brother of course, he is love and makes me smile a lot too, a sagittarian. we get along very well, lending us one of his drivers, one of his mercedes limos, not new, okay? laughs, but it was owned once by madam imelda marcos herself, laughs. so our phil. vacation is always a blast with lots of mangoes and fish, yes fresh fish in his fish pond and the river in his property in the province. i wish i can use a fish rod to catch them but it is done by net by his caretakers and my ilang ilang there is blooming now! :> now that is truly happiness for me. i just bought that one a year ago but it was a big one and ready to bloom so it is doing its job now. my mother is thrilled as well, imagine that :) my mom's smile is very expensive and this flower will let it out for free, so that alone is worth buying this plant, 30 USD, not bad. hey, anything for my mother's smile, okay? and you know what? loud music too makes her pout and i don't want that, laughs. very funny. but really 80 years young, yes that is my mother's age, still up and about and can fly here in the U.S. by herself :) we're lucky for that for my dad died very young...good people, again, it seems like they depart so early in this life, so sad and i miss my dad...just sad that he wasn't able to see how beautiful this country is, the U.S. of A...but my mother did and i did that for her...and my brother... yes, during president Clinton's time, he had this approved tourist visa ever since that until now he wasn't able to use yet bec. he's too busy with his business, while others are being denied to come over here. what an irony. him who had that permission can't even use it for he's too pre-occupied with business. what a bummer. but he went to Hongkong, Palawan and Boracay...but it's different here, laughs, i told him that. so maybe next year? don't know, wish he could come here in my place at last and see my tiny garden and visit canada which is just a river away :) i hope...for work without play makes a man dull and unhappy, laughs. so true, oh well...