Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jasmines of my heart :)


i won't ever crush your soft and delicate petals, so i would never put you in my pocket, laughs. the single bloom below is mine. but the one above, a semi-look alike was taken by me :) at the side of Paco Church one past vacation time. i wonder if the great amorsolo who was born in paco like me :) i am thinking did he ever set his foot at paco church then as well, just wondering :> i love the Phil.'s national flower for its pure white color and its ever perfect penetrating perfume :) a God sent heavenly scent, an unforgettable delight for the nose and for the eyes. happiness! and that is what defines a flower for me :> and yes, under my sooo tall and big ilang-ilang tree in the province are semi-sampaguita blooms as well. cool plus lovely :) i remember the late husband of my virgin mary look alike spanish benefactor collects them every morning then in their home in san lorenzo village and puts them in their altar...now that is even more cooler :) i love the family that sent me to college. an act of kindness that changed my life forever for the better. no words, no repayment of any kind could ever surpass that act of kindness, nothing. i pray that God will bestow on them the grace of living longer on earth in happiness, peace and in good health. generosities have no match. kindness has no rival in that vocabulary of our lives. it equals to love for your fellowmen and it demonstrates our love for our maker, for we are made in the image and likeness of Him :) He said that whoever did good things to his brothers and sisters, ergo, he or she did it to Him as well :) and vice versa, whoever treats his fellowmen grudgingly, he or she did it to God too...(^&*)...