Thursday, March 22, 2007

Just Simply Passing By

Floating silently in the sky are poems
Expressions of thoughts, one's own
Vivid descriptions, just quick summations
Life lived by a single solitary person


Jaded joys, happiness and awe
Wonderful question marks or so
Bathed in sadness, sullenness or two
Intertwined with words and by that color blue

Answers, stories, responses
Biting, loving or of nastiness
Timing to throw it is of the essence
To match what was there to deal with

But poems that pierce the heart
Should only be what we want
Like an odyssey in one's chart
Admired, remembered, for all times loved

Just what these lonely lines impart
"Farewell dear father, my sunshine, my love,
Why did you have to depart?"
"By this, you've broken my precious heart"...

Very melodramatic but I love it. Makes me smile :) But this is just only me...