Friday, March 16, 2007

In Tune with the Times

POLITICS is all in the horizon here and in the Phil. Come to think of it, it's my hidden interest, my secret love if you will. I follow every presidential debate here in the U.S., listen and tune in on programs that deal with this topic. For my philosophy is I'd like to be informed with what these politicians are up to, besides enriching their own pockets of course. They hold the key to policy making which directly or indirectly involves or affects my life, that's my reasoning. So I'm really very wide eyed and awake at this time of the year, laughs. Mitt Romney seems to be a very capable presidential beat here, but too bad for he is a Republican. So he is not the best person to look out for my interest, a working class, a middle class person. For these conservatives are just instruments of the rich, whose agendas are to become more like them, what else? the rich and the greedy. This after they woo you and your votes are taken. The difference here though compared to the Phil. is that most votes are counted here in the U.S. and votes can't be bought by money, which is the exact opposite in my country of birth. If a candidate even brainless have money, then he or she can be "smiling, and basking in sunshine" on the senate floor, or "in a hot house harmony" with the rest? of them there, laughs. Oh well, that is Phil. politics. Very very sad, indeed. And a myriad of intelligent, sarcastic "writers" mock this arena I observed with their tools of "metaphors" tons of it, here and there :> What a life...although I'm impartial. To those that I like I close my eyes, laughs. Oh well. And I'm not particularly fond of "weather" forecasting in the political turf to make that clear, alright? This is only me my take, and who cares? Only me, that's for sure, but this is my blog, so there you go, the REASON :> So please excuse me if you will, that is if you're truly offended. Don't mean to hurt your feelings now. Would you believe that? laughs.