Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bright Smiles Come with Spring

It's official... spring is HERE, hurray! :) The scent, the sights and sounds of renewal, revival or renaissance, take your pick. For me it's the season to be smiling, laughs. Too long for me to wait to see my tulips again, can't wait. Spring cleaning, gardening and listening to the tons of birds I have in my backyard. That red colorful cardinal is my favorite. Oh well, really. It's the second time for me to be jolly, the first is Christmastime of course :) So, one more month, by the end of April, the sprouts of tiny leaves start to peek out of those trees. Then on the first week of May comes the bright and the colorful spring flowers that light up our neighborhoods, and my red bud tree is right out there on top :> So pretty and rainbow like. Tsk! If only that there could be a pot of gold that comes on every spring, then no more room for any pouts from non gardeners, unlike me...too bad. But for me the time to have that wide smile is...you've guessed it! Now. :>