Wednesday, February 21, 2007

To Dust and to that Dirt

An Ash Wednesday reflection: Mortality, an end, that inevitable death. To that dust and dirt we all shall return. At anytime, anywhere. At any age, rich and poor alike, young and old. We won't know if it's our turn to be called, today or tomorrow or 100 years from now, laughs. To be one of the so many skulls that went before us. Sad that we all succumb to this destiny. But it's just the beginning of a journey to that eternity. Where no more sadness nor sufferings. No more demeanings and belittlement that we take from unsavory and uncaring hearts. A deliverance if you will. But my wish is not until I'm 110 years old, laughs. So I'll take those anytime :) Yeah, life is such that. I'm happy for that chance though given by me to be able to live and experience love in this earth. Love that I gave which is the same love that I've gotten :) Thanks to God foremost and thanks to all who cared :) We need to give love to find true happiness. For hate is just the opposite, that bringer of sadness that nobody really wants. So before all of us become dust and dirt, would it be better to have happiness first? Just another thought :>