Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Good Luck Charms




Taken in a favorite Chinese restaurant, their display of the Dragon fish, the lucky fish for them. I remember J.C. saying, "Mom, I wonder how does a lucky fish taste like" eyeing on that fish...then he said, "Lucky fishy in my tummy, yum" laughs. Funny boy, he does really cracked me up so bad sometimes :>
Then the pic of Our Mother of Perpetual Help taken from Our Lady of Fatima Parish where J.C. plays in the Bell Choir, our church here. I remember in Baclaran with my apron in tow I never missed going into this most wonderful church so often that my wishes have came true bec. maybe of my persistence, laughs. "Never give up" my motto :) And coupled with the Bible, the crucifix and the rosary, my ever truly good luck charms...:) Thanks so much, my sweet God, I truly love you...always and forever :)