Wednesday, October 9, 2013

sunny dandelions

 

sunny and bright
it starts like that
yellow sun like
it brings smiles

but later in days
the blooms turned grey
when the wind came
its petals were blown away

and scattered them into oblivion
as the rain pours
away into the valleys
where it was born

life full circle
it came to a close
life as we knew it
will now permanently

snooze...

my dandelions pic one sunny springtime and top image is from the www, thanks for sharing your art... when JC was six he used to give me dandelion flowers freshly picked from the ground during spring because they are the first flowers to bloom in spring here. running towards me he'll say "mommy flowers for you" how sweet... little boys and muses love yellows i guess. not my favorite color but coming from my son then i'll take it :> you can't be choosy, just give thanks for the thought :) living things like flowers will fade away but the memories will always linger...