Sunday, May 19, 2013

even a flower smiles :)


let us begin with a true smile. truth is my smiles are really true :) i try to give it for it's free and it is easy. just open your heart plus it makes it easier to smile too if your son is your photographer. thanks JC :) above image is a smiling powder puff taken from the web. thanks to you, owner :)  my blog flower just in inverted form. the flower of celebrations like a coming new year... even a flower smiles. i like powder puffs because they are like fireworks. the flower that I've never forgotten when i was young. as i looked up on that tree full of clustered powder puffs i was amazed then. so when i go to gardens i searched for it. i saw one in the grounds of "our lady of manaoag" church in bloom one philippine vacation in the past. for me powder puffs are the flower of celebrations because of their firework like form :)

summer tops

autumn, winter, spring
but i can't wait for summer
winter is too cold and icy
my toes are going numb

spring is when the birds chirp
and my small garden wakes up
my flowers start to bloom
that is happiness from my heart

fall is so spectacular
with its blinding colorful crayolas
set by the eyes of autumn
trees are dressed in gold, reds, it's a blast

but summertime is joy
it is warm like a hug
you can bike, dance and hike
that will be an awful exercise

four seasons of weather
four seasons of life
four seasons of travels
but summer is when the moon laughs...

i am a moon child being a cancerian. i love the water and summer is when i can enjoy that :) in giving smiles, you always get it back. you gave me a smile, thank you. but now i am giving it back to you, so we're even.

 2013 is the year of the snake and i am not a fan of snakes tho' i respect and fear them for their venom is deadly. will this year be a lucky one, only the future will tell :)

i'm thinking i've been blogging for 6 years now, sort of a mind exercise for me. i've reached my goal and achieved my purpose, so what is the reason to continue blogging. this is a private on line sort of a diary for me which a very few has access to. maybe he, she and their GF's or BF's, laughs. only those that knew it before or has been passed along to their acquaintances, my guess. maybe i can stay around still just to park some wanna be poems? maybe, that's a good reason :)

i will say goodbye now

do not think of the full moon
for that was me
do not think of the green valley
for it was me

do not think of the quiet morning
for i owned it
do not think of the rushing river
for i swam in it

think about the other planets
that you would never reach
think about the unending universe
for i am now living in it

think about the hot, sunny days
when i played in the yard
think about the short mornings
that you sent me out by the bus

think about my room filled with toys
that will be now untouched
give it all to the unfortunate kids
for now i am gone

remember me always
i know that you will
you won't forget me
i bet i will still be there

there with you
in every waking hours
there with you
in every Christmas celebrations

there with you till the end of time
not physically but in spirit
there with you to comfort you from now on
in every pain and in every hardships

i love you mom and dad
continue to live life as it was
i may not be there with a smile
but now i am with God...

to the parents who lost their children in senseless violence, we feel for them. it must be the worst pain ever. things happen for a reason and only God knows why...

here happiness is lost. but happiness will come again in just a matter of time... for happiness is man made and what we try to perceive it to be, so ergo it's just us, you're right :) but happiness is only there when truth, honesty dwell :) have a memorable spring, summer, fall or winter, rainy or sunny days everyone. thanks for your visits. i really do appreciate it :)