Wednesday, May 2, 2012

timeless tulip


Easter is change...resurrection, renewal, rebirth or renaissance. they all mean change. my own tulip flower one beautiful spring. sadly it is just an image now. even flowers will have to go as days pass as the dawn departs...one colorful tulip, one of many...

tulips are born every spring
as tides come rushing in
hope springs in the process
as the earth twirls and spins

the moon will soon cast a smile
as the sun's light subsides
the stars will dance and twinkle
above our very own eyes at night

Easter is a happy time
for God had risen for us
there is hope in death and darkness
as a new direction comes to light...

and here is about us...to make me smile when the days seemed dark and covered with clouds. it is a nice feeling if you knew that in the process of you earning a living you are promoting life and health. that will make your effort all worthwhile.

"About NURSES: Somebody asked: "You're a nurse?!? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. How much do you make?" The nurse replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?" ... I can make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared... I can make your child breathe when they stop...I can help your father survive a heart attack...I can make myself get up at 5AM to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live...I work all day to save the lives of strangers....I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of...I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today is charted...I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday thru Friday. Today, I might save your life. How much do I make? All I know is, I make a difference"...like we all do in little ways that we know how.

thanks all for your visits :)