Monday, July 4, 2011

america, the beautiful...


a beautiful country, a beautiful mixture of races converged into one spot. beautiful wide spaces, pretty wild prairies, innovator, inventor, first, top, most modern, the only super power in the world.... america you've changed me, you've opened my horizon to knowledge beyond anything that i could ever digest, think of, or imagine...you've lifted me up plus you've given me countless smiles...thank you :) ...happy 4th of july, everyone :)

hmn, america was always an inviting country, the ultimate crush of other nations, always a player in all aspects of living, like in technology, science, the conquest of outer space and so on and on...but never a player of the heart :)...once america had gotten a hold on you, america will never let you go or will never let you down...(^_~)...and you can never leave america either like me, laughs. but seriously america has given me so much in my life that no words could ever express my gratitude...(^&*)...

here's the ongoing 4th of july parade in our city taken from our backyard just a few moments ago :) tiny images, blame it on this thing, laughs. actually it is very near, just a parking lot away but in this video it looked so far. oh well...and my pink roses, again :)