Monday, February 14, 2011

"i did it my way"



if there is one song that could make me cry, this is it...JC and me went to the shopping mall today to pick up some stuffs and there was this musician singing this song at the sides for passersby with his music paraphernalia around him and a money box is in front to put some money for token of appreciation of his music and i put 10 bucks for i am poor, laughs. he did really justice to this song. my heart stopped and i paused and listened and truly i was teary eyed. yes! this is my all time favorite song in the world i told JC and i'm gonna blog about it :) in our life we do what we have to do in our own way and can you believe it for i won, although sadly it is not in the way that most people define winning, but in my book it had to be a win...my way...and yes, the final curtain did fell but instead of blocking the horizon it did the opposite for me :)


it's karaoke time...again just for fun why not :) it would really be better if i can record the whole song but blame it on this gizmo, laughs, for its recording power is very limited. and this is only for friends and kind folks okidok :>