Friday, January 28, 2011

ultime amour


different flowers adorned my vase
with fragrances that spun my head
one is so light it made me fly up in the sky
one is so heavy that it made me dive
into the deepest part of the ocean

different fishes flashed in my beautiful pond
one shines as colorful like magic that
transformed me into a rainbow of all time
but one is gray that made me sunk and be lost
under the current flow of tide

mi ultime amour which art thou
you who made me sang with joy
or you who pushed me into
the depths of dark despair
freeing my hands as we stroll
over the hot sand bed of time

sad and lonely, happy and cheery
full of hope or an empty space
with no one to haggle with
a ray of sunshine versus a ray of defeat
a gift of wisdom or a bottle filled with nonsense...

mi ultime amour, who art thou...

for the coming love month...we each choose our ultime amour...(^_~)...a pic of roses from my garden i took one past summer :)