Sunday, January 2, 2011

sampaguita memories :)


yes, this is my own sampaguita plant one past summer...here are good memories...my benefactor's husband always collect sampaguita blooms in their yard in san lorenzo village every morning after reading manila bulletin whenever they are in bloom and he puts them in their altar :) isn't that neat? plus it was also him who had gotten a hold first of my mailed US working visa petition to work here in their mailbox one morning and called me maybe wondering what on earth was it is all about and that it was coming from the US embassy pa, laughs. this family was really God sent to me. every star lined up for me in that particular time :) sampaguitas, divine altar, benefactors, education...i am truly lucky and blessed and would never forget that for the rest of my life...pilipino music is just mesmerizing to me and magical esp. this lady's voice, lovely! the one that i like, so can't resist to post :> ...and click the highlighted sampaguita bloom words above and enjoy AMORSOLO'S enduring, amazing, beautiful, superb art creations while listening to a classical guitar music of what else...the sampaguita flower :) and interestingly enough mr. pasigenyo also had a guitar version of it, wow, good :)