Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Windsor, Canada...


at St. Alphonsus Church recently where on the right side is the image of Our Mother of Perpetual Help. I was lucky this year, when the mass was over, Jerry, the maybe 70 something church usher let me in the church balcony and allowed me to take these pics. a very nice man and even the music player guy let me took his pic just like that with a smile :) of all my annual visit to this church at this time of year, 2010 is the best ever :> and Jerry told me the story of St. Tegulus. A true bone of this saint is inside his wax image, newly opened for public viewing again because a woman then on the process of kissing the glass she did broke it and a man paid for its repair not too long ago. so now it can be viewed again because before it was closed for awhile...