Sunday, June 6, 2010

a music plant...

where music is created as an expression of the inner soul in sad times or in happier times plus those times in between...for life is just a passing parade with music and all. but at the end the music fades as silence will just remain...life is short so i want bright lights on my parade er life :>

life is friends, family and relatives. just talked to my relative manong julian aka yan in london and for ages he's trying to get me to visit him. he said the vatican is just an hour plane away so with france and spain. that got me thinking but not that soon yet. except for rome i really don't have any interest in europe even if it is nearer from my place here. i also talked to edith and jo today, these girls er ladies former classmates of mine, in florida and california are also inviting me to visit them for ages. i've been to california several times, north and south because i have a cousin and an uncle there so i've been there a few times and i am not that interested either. the vatican is the apple of my eyes really...i can't wait to see saint peter's basilica and do whatever i want to do there. my ultimate dream vacation is simple and i'll get there someday, one of these days, sooner or later :) God willing, of course :>

LIFE

how elaborate was your decoration with flying balloons and all. everyone has to look up just to read and understand your commercial. you have a yacht, a mansion made of glass that no one could ever enter and kept warm. you have caviars, champagne and servants, all for pleasure at your lap. the parade is on going, all is glittering. but as the seconds ticked and as the hours passed, everything will be gone, everything will bid their goodbyes. for life is just a passing parade with music and all. but at the end the music fades and silence will just be there, as it remains...forever and eternal...quiet... without music and without a sound...without a movement and without a dance...

and another proof of weird things happening to me...i spoke of bill gates telling larry king recently in his show about the future of computers that they can be able to talk to you, see and feel. now strange, as i said of can't wait to hear my computer talk to me, last night the WOW work computer that i used was talking to me! it thanked me when i plugged it for reserve energy and then spoke back and said it is fully charged. we are the first ever chain of hospitals...(my hospital is 1 of the 8 that made up this non-profit corporation/company, the largest private employer here surpassing even GM) we are the first ever computerized chain of hospitals here in the U.S. imagine that. almost paperless, orders by MD's are entered in the computer, you scan your meds also so errors can be prevented and i've been using these computers, like sort of portable ones with a roller coaster kinda thing that you can move it where ever you please and we have around more than 20 of them in our unit or department. but as i spoke after larry king's show, one of these computers really did speak to me :) right after i was telling anne, my canadian co-worker about what computer can do in the future...but really bill gates is right, it is his line of expertise anyway and the proof to me came too soon :> in my work...so that's that for another weird stuff...i was caught by surprise too because these work computers never ever did that before, to talk, first time ever, even anne was surprised, laughs. gosh! strange, very strange, indeed!