Monday, April 20, 2009

a new dawn...

everyday we discover a new world as we wake up
everyday we struggle to make it glow and as bright
the sun maybe there shining over the valleys and over the hills
the stars and the moon might beam at night over the earth

whatever kind of day a new dawn may bring
we thank God for giving it to us be it rain
we thank all the people that we meet
who gives us positives or even the negatives

we pray for a new dawn of day
that will make us smile all through out hopefully
we pray and say goodbye to the past
be it sadness, happiness, gone glee or smiles

we thank for the memories
that will last forever over the years
thanks for meeting you all here in cyberspace
it's been a ride like no other in these couple of years...

God bless to all ...and thank you for your art, dear talented artists...my blog was made more alive with them, can't express my thanks, enough really :) i am a nobody and i am happy with that :) God calls some of us to be a mini-mother Angelica or Hillary or mother Theresa or princess Diana...these PEOPLE MADE A DIFFERENCE to peoples' lives and that is the true definition of fame in the positive sense, i think so...like one of them who changed my life forever. thank you, i always pray for you and I've always thanked God for you...everyday...till my last breath on earth. a mind is a terrible thing to waste and with her generosity my mind had escaped that fate...i am very lucky, yes, that's the word. i try to live my life worthy of that gift the best i can. yes, the best i can...by respecting other people equally...those above me as well as those below me. it couldn't get any better than that...that's my way of thanksgiving, that's the way i lead my life...no hate, i try so hard believe me. i keep silent to people that doesn't look my way instead of uttering a single nasty word to them which will reflect on me eventually. two of a kind go together as birds of the same feather flock together, we observe and learn. and at the end we are responsible for what we do, we are responsible for our own happiness. we give it and hopefully we get it back like a smile in return but if we don't God is watching and certainly He knows best...He might just decide to give us more, who knows :)