Thursday, January 8, 2009

questions that boggled the mind...

“Why am I fighting to live, if I'm just living to fight
Why am I trying to see, when there ain't nothing in sight
Why am I trying to give, when no one gives me a try
Why am I dying to live, if I'm just living to die?
someone tell me why”

-tupac...i'm not really sure if this is from this young singer/actor who passed 9-13-'96...25 y/o...

and the answer maybe...

why are you born
there might be a reason
why do you smile
to brighten one's life
why do you swim
to feel the ocean
why do you sing
to warm one's heart

walking in the shadows
is dark despair
walking in the sun
is as light as air

time on earth
is race with time
would you waste it
or make value
of your time

seconds that ticked
won't come back
minutes that melted
are just gone

catch a few minutes
even only for an hour
you can do a lot or a little
you can make one's heart smile :)