Tuesday, January 20, 2009

good night moon...

the moon... by jackson pollock...top image. interesting take of the moon by him :) died young, age 44...like princess diana, marilyn monroe, elvis, john kennedy jr. and i'm sure you knew somebody else as well that has the same fate...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Pollock



will you let me catch
the evasive moon
up at the sky
will you let me
reach it until i die

will you let me
put it in a cage to
adorn it with
printed colorful
butterflies or
beautiful amaryllis
tall and bright

with your permission
i will dye it with love
with your permission
i will coat it with kisses
that will last

then i will wrap it
with succulent sea weeds
from the ocean
bath it with
dark perfume
from the octopus' mouth :)

then i'll turn it
over to you
for one last look and
for your approval

will you say kudos
i did fine or
will you say
please redo it again
my love
for it's
not pleasant :?

now, how's that my love?...note: for i can't decide to do it myself without your sweet yes and your affirmative eyes, laughs. oh well. another set of string of words done in 2 minutes...if only Oprah could buy my nonsense string of words here, then for once i could say i did not fail. just sad that i need to do it in obvious communication here, laughs. again, funny but i hope it's not a futile endeavour :) miracle happens i need to remember that :> and the race goes on, and Oprah, will you pls. visit my blog? :) and i know, it's my poem that needs redoing here, laughs. if you can call this a poem but i think it's just a cluster of fun words and it's intended that way. i hope you did have fun as well but if not i suggest that you hop onto another blog, laughs.