Sunday, November 2, 2008

what is love...

i am as empty
as a vacuum
and your words
had filled me up

i was lost in a
thick damp forest
you came you searched
for me all day all night

i was despised
and vilified
your arms
had enveloped
my arms

i was not singing
a happy tune
your voice starts
to sing a lullaby

i was drowning
in a river
you swam and
saved my life

you are a singer
you are a poet
a swimmer
and a savior
or a painter
that never
ever puts
me down

you colored my life
with pink roses
not dim nor dark despair
you sing to me
sweet enchanting music
not goth like creepy tunes
of after life nor hell

love is eternal
love is pure and true
love is suffering
and is a sacrifice for you

love is understanding
finding no fault or two
love is forever, like God
He is always there for you...