Tuesday, July 15, 2008

January 19...








was when my dad was born, so Andrea Mantegna the very talented 1400th century renaissance Italian master painter who painted St. Sebastian above, the saint whom my father was named after is very unforgettable to me :) he was a very talented religious painter whose art pieces includes the "Crucifixion" the death of Christ on the cross...and the rest are up above. wonderful works of art, a rare feast for the eyes if i may add :)
***
with my dad, i remember my grandfather who was conned in life by swindlers then. yes, they exist even during those earlier times, sad to say...but if you were a victim then somewhere along the way in your lifetime or in the lives of your offsprings the bad deeds that were done to you will be corrected as shown in our family :) thank God for that :>
***
and my zoo pics will be posted... eventually, laughs. and I'll start with these big spooky snakes, for Clifton was sooo afraid of them, laughs...and i am too believe it or not...