Wednesday, June 29, 2016

there's always me...

and nothing could beat that...thanks dear mother :)

nora aunor's interpretation...(^_~)...beautiful :>...pls. click...

it is really nice when you have a heavenly mother who truly cares for you and of course cares for everybody too and is always around. since i was young there you are at my wall dear mother. thanks for a calendar cut that my own flesh mother did a long time ago. she made you close to me then, now and forever...and thanks mr. robertson for your bedroom voice and your wonderful song. precious!

gratitude in guitar... yes, decent but not the best ;)...handsome in Harvard and knows how to say thanks aka "gratitude" in the form of music, that's very crucial in determining the character of a person i think plus he is a guitar music composer. yup the man your parents would like you to take home, but only second to Josh Gates, the handsome explorer and adventurer who traveled almost all of the countries on earth even the Philippines. if we received we should say thanks in any form for silence is a sign of ingratitude, just my take and my thoughts...