Thursday, December 31, 2015

gone but never forgotten...

thanks Nicole. what a wonderful passage for my departed love ones, my dad who passed away dec. 30th 28 years ago and my husband last april, plus my red bud tree above. a misnomer for its flowers are really pink in color. this tree was struck by lightning few years back. it had little seedlings sprouting around my garden that i replanted them in front and in our backyard. it will take several years to bloom like their mother tree but they will bloom sometime in the future in the spring :)

my family will end this year with heavy hearts but we will continue to live carrying on the happy memories of our missing love ones. we will make the coming new years as happy as we can but it won't ever be the same again as the past years. we will try to pick up the broken pieces of our hearts and of our lives so God please help us...