Sunday, August 23, 2015

yes, philippines once more :)


"for the 3rd time and counting, my family loves me :)"...and i only travel economy class under the seats where my family sits for that's what 400 USD gets you...but i don't mind... in my travels i only encountered one small dog. seems like species like me and the rest of the human pets do not travel that much...one of my family member hates it when they broadcast her name all over because they wanted my travel papers. yes, that is one down side of you tagging me along so you just have to suck it up, laughs...i also went to patar beach but it is sooo hot that i started panting real bad that my family have to go home early. after the air conditioner on the van was turned on i was relieved. i never had heat stroke yet and that was it i think ;)

surprise! patar beach is crowded now because there are vendors with stalls around. it made it not that much appealing to me. next vacation we will go to a much more private one, the one owned by my family's brother and maybe we can go and visit one aunt that is still alive who lives in an island for now you can get into that place by car. before it was by boat only...

i know, i know my family loves the beach but i started to pant now because of the humidity and that scares my family a lot ;> or maybe i am just getting old, laughs. oh well...