Monday, March 15, 2010

President Obama loves us :) yes true, we are not...



in our jobs to enrich ourselves. we are in our profession to help heal the sick, to alleviate suffering of the body and to give our smiles and our tender loving care to those in need of our service in our hospitals. i truly love my job :> and i love our president, he never forgets us. he never forget our contributions to this country. i'm glad that he cares for us. just yesterday he even mentioned us again :) i'm thrilled and really fulfilled in my profession. it made me live in the best country in the universe :) it made me a better person. thanks to God and to my beautiful spanish lady benefactor :) without them even a genius, not me to make that clear, even a very studious student, that's me :) all these for me won't be happening, the truth. so my endless thanks to the positive forces that had surrounded my life. never ever will forget them. never ever will stop to give my heartfelt thanks. for words is not enough, action is the key and i knew that...hooray mr. president! your action alone for pushing health reform for this country is very, very commendable. your legacy will depend on the passing of this very elusive health care fix. the pundits are out there again talking against it, but it will happen. the good will always prevail, the good will always win. for that's God over Satan. no contest, really, no chance for the devil to win, mark my word :) and i love spanish songs for one spanish person had turned my life around. she cared for the needy and i was lucky to be in her path that blessful day :)