Wednesday, February 11, 2009

somewhere my love aka if you go away :)

i woke up one day and you're gone
the bed is empty, the room is now dark
your smile with that wonderful spark
your smile that lights up my room just died

my greatest fear is here
i've lost you
where are you now

in my interviews, in my dreams
i've said that my greatest fear is
if you've left me
i don't want to wake up
i don't want to face another day
like this that sucks, laughs

boredom
now envelopes my days
boredom
is in my pen and in my prints
you're gone
my muse, my queen
to be idle
is now my sin, laughs

i miss you
please come back
and let's start
another day
together again
one more time :)

i know this is really corny even though it's made just only for fun, laughs...very right or true... boredom is the greatest enemy, opposite to the inspiration that your missed idle muse can give you, laughs...but hey guys, true love finds its way back to you, always remember that...for they can't live without you...they may play around but at the end of the day it's you that they want, it's you that they love...(^_~)...so cheer up! and yes, happy cupid day, again :> although not a happy cupid day as of yet but it will eventually... :) and yes, at Brian's blog i posted a correction for him that i was late in discovering his blog...twice, accidentally... for the yellow sentence that says your post will be posted after being read by the owner did not appear on my first try so i thought it did not go through, so i resent it again that's why the double post :) there is a reason for everything and that is the reason why the double entry, laughs. oh well. we are not perfect. in this case it's the computer's error, laughs. but who cares really for i really don't. just telling it as it is. now you know why, laughs.