Saturday, August 2, 2008

Atonement

Atonement is defined as...amends or reparation made for an injury or wrong; expiation; or reconciliation or an instance of reconciliation between God and humans.

as i was thinking the meaning of this word i think of Michael. my brother once said, jokingly of course :) that having a child like Michael is just like i am being punished at something by God and that puzzled me. i have a sister who's been invalid with polio for ages but still alive, she can't talk and walk...did my parents did something wrong in life? i know they are very good human beings and of course first hand i know that i am :) i have a virgin Mary lady look alike benefactor who probably thought of that as well for she sent me to nursing school for free, i might be a good servant then, i thought and did my job well for her :) i never took even a vitamin or any drugs during my pregnancy for even though i am a nurse i am against any medication not unless it is absolutely necessary like antibiotics to fight infections. why, i am even against chemo therapies, for in my experience as a nurse most cancer victims died within a year of starting chemos, so it will just make your exit here on earth faster my belief. alternative medicines should be explored first when contemplating taking toxic chemicals into your body which is very detrimental to your body cells for it kills them too while targeting cancer cells. also on my father side my dad had an uncle like Michael, a mute, so I'm inclined to believe that it is genetics not atonement which some bad people wants to plant in my head, laughs. no can do. i have a little brain you know and i definitely know who i am, a good person to entertain such devilish thoughts...and i have a big smile for people who says Michael is our good omen for good luck, for my invalid sister is definitely one. things took a big turn around in our lives for what we are then and what we are now, somewhat, laughs, and i am really very thankful to God in this regard :) can't thank Him enough really, so that's why I'm shameless in my worship for Him which people close to me have known for years and that is just exactly that. the truth that i love God as i love my life, bumps and all :) no matter what others may think otherwise :)