Monday, January 1, 2007

Welcome 2007!!!

THANKS to all who've been a part of my life in 2006! It was a good year, strange but nevertheless not bad at all :) Meet some very nice people that had helped me in some positive ways, rather mysteriously at that. I can't thank them enough. My ever adoring and always there family, the best gift I ever had this Christmas :)

So another year, another page to turn. Hope I will have as many of these pages in my horizon for who knows really, any seconds it can be torn apart, taken away without notice at that. Life is given as a gift, but a gift that won't forever last.

I started to record my thoughts this past year. Thanks to "YOU" who had suggested that a very long long time ago :) ... Now I knew that it can be a very uplifting and quite an enjoyable experience. Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! and ALL THE VERY BEST!!!